Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a sad day came about yesterday when I sold my trusty 407 SW. Id owned it eighteen months and many ways it was a great car and never let me down but the mileage was getting high (158k)and it only had a years use left in it as a private hire car and I was offered good money for it so couldn't turn it down. :(

So my attention was immediately turned to a new motor. Id been fancying a new shape Laguna Tourer for a while and after reading up a lot about them and how they were much improved on the piles of junk they used to be I found one with the right reg and spec, did the deal and went and collected it. Its a 2.0 DCi 150 Dynamique which averages 40 round town buy flies when you want it too and so far im very happy with it, well apart from the fact that the bloody stereo will not play MP3s but I can soon sort that.

So ill leave you with a pic of my new bus and say a big thanks to all that's helped me with any issues ive had with my 407 over the last 3.5 years as I couldn't of ran it without your help tbh. :thumb:

·
5,027 Posts
Can't be yours Seb, it hasn't got black wheels :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Good luck with the new motor :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts