Peugeot Forums banner
2621 - 2639 of 2639 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
By the way, from the same forum, I see that Peugeot will only be updating the maps once a year in late summer.
That's until they decide not to continue supporting their now obsolete system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello community, i need your help.
I updated the maps in 2016 for the version DbDw_317/Gr_412 (CD: 26413).
Now i'm aware i can use the telegram bot to get the new updates. My question is, can i "jump" directly to the last version available of maps and speed cams?
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, i have a 308 GT line 2017 with System version: SMEG 5.51.B.R1 & Display version: 30.10. CD: 27261 Dated: 25-02-16.

In the back there is a box, if I remove the cover there is an SD card and a foreign sim card. If I remove the SD card and start the car the display runs okay, but the foreign language maps do not work, they only show a blank screen. For some reason the AUX works only if I am in the foreign language nav system and nowhere else, if I switch to any other (A/C, Media, etc.) the AUX stops.

My questions are: Can I change the foreign NAV System to a European version?
Will the AUX be fixed if I change to an EU version?
Is there an alternative firmware that works without having to change the entire box in the back?
What does the SIM card does and what is the box in the back?
Do I have SMEG or SMEG+ ?

Thank you. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, i have a 308 GT line 2017 with System version: SMEG 5.51.B.R1 & Display version: 30.10. CD: 27261 Dated: 25-02-16.

In the back there is a box, if I remove the cover there is an SD card and a foreign sim card. If I remove the SD card and start the car the display runs okay, but the foreign language maps do not work, they only show a blank screen. For some reason the AUX works only if I am in the foreign language nav system and nowhere else, if I switch to any other (A/C, Media, etc.) the AUX stops.

My questions are: Can I change the foreign NAV System to a European version?
Will the AUX be fixed if I change to an EU version?
Is there an alternative firmware that works without having to change the entire box in the back?
What does the SIM card does and what is the box in the back?
Do I have SMEG or SMEG+ ?

Thank you. :)
Pictures please

·
Registered
173 Posts
@Zeus you have a Smeg+ System WITHOUT integrated satnav. The foreign device is a (most probably!) Ali Express interface in order to have satnav. IT IS NOT an OEM system.

If you want to have an OEM system with satnav, you can either change the Smeg+ headunit for one with satnav or change the whole system into a newer NAC or RCC. In both cases the headunit must be coded to your car so that it is plug&play.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Zeus you have a Smeg+ System WITHOUT integrated satnav. The foreign device is a (most probably!) Ali Express interface in order to have satnav. IT IS NOT an OEM system.

If you want to have an OEM system with satnav, you can either change the Smeg+ headunit for one with satnav or change the whole system into a newer NAC or RCC. In both cases the headunit must be coded to your car so that it is plug&play.
Thank you for your reply.

Okay, but i have an OEM system somewhere inside right?
Because it feels like an extension. Only maps don't work without the SD, but the Peugeot system works fine. So my OEM (that is without satnav) is inside, no?

2621 - 2639 of 2639 Posts