Peugeot Forums banner
2601 - 2620 of 2639 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone please help point me to a place to get the SMEG/SMEG+ map for my car. It is a 2013 peugeot 508 and I have updated the maps myself to the 2019 version. Could anyone please just give me a file/link to download the map files for Asia. If its possible, could you sent me to a website where I can download All of the new Asia Maps for Peugeot every year, then I dont have to go searching for it each year.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi all, im sure this question is answered but no find him. I have 308 1.6 120hp active 8/2016. They no have navigation. Is it possible to have it? If yes, how(pay or free no problem)?????? Thnx for you infos in advance!
Please purchase something from Tom Tom. This is a much better option. I have a 2016 GT car. The inbuilt entertainment / navigation touch screen system is not as good as you would expect.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recently acquired a 2016 508 SW 1.6 GTLine and updated the firmware using the latest file (SMEG_5.43.A.R2) from page 1.

I took photos from before and after the update, but the version numbers have not changed from 2015:

System version
---------------------
SMEG5.2.C.R1
CD 26050
Dated 08-01-15

Bluetooth version
---------------------
CD 26050
Dated 08-01-15

Display version
---------------------
CD 26050
Dated 08-01-15

I tried the update again a few days later and again the versioning is unchanged. What's gone wrong?

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
Seems I had too many other updates on the USB stick (POI, Maps). I wiped everything then added just the firmware upgrade and it worked.
You should only have one type of update on the USB stick. The instructions sort of say that. You start with a formatted stick and add your update files.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
I would like to update my map. but I have some questions:
1- if I update the map do I have to uptade the smeg too?

2-What version do you recommend for the specs below ? I only find maps with the name starting with V but I don't know which one is compatible with my system.

3- if Ihave to update the system, which version do you recommend?

specs:
map version DbDw_281/gr_406 | CD:26028
system: smeg5.2.AR9 | CD: 26028 | from: 03-09-14

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
OK, now I am confused. Not difficult.
So I got the Java generator running after "refreshing" Firefox.
Generated the code and set about updating the maps in the car.

Now I've done this several times before with the free updates from Peugeot, so it's not new to me.

So first i get the "No space" so I looked at the filres I could delete, and I had two different ones for the UK with different numbers.

Anyway, made space, and started to copy the new maps, dated 07/22, it copied them as far as I know but did not request a code.

The UK maps show as 117/2. Is this really the latest or do I have some odd copy? The last update was dated 04/21 I think, but I don't know the version number.

However, looking more carefully it would appear that the "latest" maps are actually the old ones again.

2601 - 2620 of 2639 Posts