Peugeot Forums banner
2581 - 2600 of 2639 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ahoj,

Tvoje je 208 nebo 308? Pokud vím, pouze zcela nové (2015+) 208 mají SMEG+, všechny 2014+ 308 mají SMEG+, všechny ostatní jsou SMEG.

Nejrychlejší způsob kontroly je podržet nastavení na obrazovce a načtou se systémové informace.

Nejnovější firmware pro jednotky SMEG je 3.21 (věřím)
Firmware pro SMEG+ začíná kolem SMEG4.xxx až po nejnovější, což je podle mě SMEG5.2.xxx

Zveřejněte zde svou úroveň firmwaru a já vám dám vědět
[/CITÁT]
Zdravím, mám smeg5.2.A.R9 na peugeot 508 rxh,existuje prosím novější verze software? Děkuji za odpověď Petr

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all,

I have a Peugeot 508 SW RHX 2012 with software version RNEG 2.20.E.5. The maps are still original ones from 2012 and I'd love to change them but have a few questions beforehand.
1. I've experienced a blackout of the screen which rebooted only until car was left overnight. Switching on and off had no effect.
2. Blutooth playback from the phone contains no media information (i.e. sing title etc) regardless of material played.
3. Blutooth seems to "skip" and I think it happens when the car is switching from diesel to EV apparently.
4. Switching songs via jog on the steering wheel while streaming via blutooth takes a lot of time, cca.15s.
Wondering if a firmware update before updating maps might solve any of these issues? If so, where might I find update for what I understand is a RNEG unit and consequently maps? Have no intention paying 79,99€ to Peugeot for maps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, in the latest maps file, named M49RG20-Q0420-2001.ZIP - there is no CCT.DAT.inf file in the DATA folder, it's located in the root folder only. What should I do with the generator?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it in subfolder SMEG_PLUS_UPG\DATA\ 🙂

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last October I bought used peugeot 2008, year 2015 november, smeg 5.2.c.r1
On that october I went to Updating maps | Update your PEUGEOT GPS insert my vin and download map update and key. I update my car maps.

Yesterday I tray again but get message "The free update for this VIN has expired"

so for now on I must use crack :) Just for information

to ask:
I dont have any problem with my version of smeg that I know. Is there any reason to update to smeg 5.4 ?
is it easier to update map (delete ones that you dont need to make space) on 5.4 ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, im sure this question is answered but no find him. I have 308 1.6 120hp active 8/2016. They no have navigation. Is it possible to have it? If yes, how(pay or free no problem)?????? Thnx for you infos in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I have the version Smeg5.41.b.r4. Can you tell me if there is any new version and what's the difference between the new one and the old? Thank you View attachment 97680
Έβαλα την τελευταία, δεν έχει καμία εμφανεί αλλαγή.... Δεν προστέθηκε τπτ... Μην σου πω οτι έγινε χειρότερα, οπότε κάτσε στα αβγά σου.

I put the last one, it has no appearance(interface) change .... Nothing was added... Maybe is worst than old one. Stay here you are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2016 308SW GT Line. The maps were dealer updated in 2017, but nothing since.
Managed to download the maps from Peugeot using my VIN, but can't find any link for the firmware update.
Anyone have a link to the latest firmware please.

EDIT,
I've updated my firmware. Doubt if it is the latest, but all I could find.
Downloaded maps and DRM code direct from Peugeot and installed.

Vehicle Gadget Font Personal luxury car Automotive design
Vehicle Gadget Font Personal luxury car Automotive design

·
Registered
3 Posts
Difficult question: I have the active version, without navigation.... If i buy unit with navi(and gps antenna)and setup ti the car, in the native touchscreen the navi button work or need to change and the touchscreen with new one????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Difficult question: I have the active version, without navigation.... If i buy unit with navi(and gps antenna)and setup ti the car, in the native touchscreen the navi button work or need to change and the touchscreen with new one????
Seriously, It's not worth it - and beside, a separate TomTom GPS will work much better and you will get updates almost weekly, I have the TomTom Go 6200 in my 308 2017 together with the SMEG+ GPS, which is awful vs the TomTom!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seriously, It's not worth it - and beside, a separate TomTom GPS will work much better and you will get updates almost weekly, I have the TomTom Go 6200 in my 308 2017 together with the SMEG+ GPS, which is awful vs the TomTom!
I find the Peugeot GPS very slow to update distances. I have missed a turn off a road because the system has not updated in time. Am hoping that the SMEG+ update (2018) will rectify that, but doubt it.

2581 - 2600 of 2639 Posts