Peugeot Forums banner

2321 - 2340 of 2355 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Some 308 already have the reverse camera loom fitted inside the tailgate - you may get lucky.

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
I don't have a picture.

It would be an unused connector plug inside the tailgate IF its there.

Some 308 have it & some don't.

·
Registered
152 Posts
When talking about SMEG headunits, some of them allow reverse camera, other do not... The sticker on the actual headunit can help but for that you have to take the whole headunit out.

Thank you. Done. But are you fresh to send it to Denmark?
I will write you a private message.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi.

My 308 sw is from mid 2014 and do not have navigation or reverse camera installed.

How can i find out if i need a new smeg head unit if i want to get navigation and reverse camera on my car?
can i just upgrade the firmware and then i get navigation and maybe reverse camera?
Or do i need a new Smeg unit?
And is the plug and play installation?
How do i find out which unit i should buy if i need a new smeg?

·
Registered
152 Posts
That is a system without satnav. If you want to have navigation and reverse camera you need a headunit that can physically do both. PM if interested!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I have a peugeot 308 2017 model. I try to update the speed cams and I am getting a massage that the update file is protected and cannot be copied. Why? Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
i have a peugeot 308 sw BlueHdi from 2015, last year i updated it but now im facing problems with adblue/urea warnings wont show up. so im asking if anyone have de firmware smeg 5.2.c.r1 so i can put it back as it was

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello ppl,
i am new on this Forum and need some help.
My 308 t9 2015 gives display error on cold weather below 4° and after 15 min ride or less it comes normal and is operational.
Will a update help or ??? I cant find any answer for this problem.
Any help would be appreciated. THX in advance.

(Sorry for bad quality i was driving.)

·
Registered
Peugeot 308 SW 1.6 2015
7 Posts
Hello ppl,
i am new on this Forum and need some help.
My 308 t9 2015 gives display error on cold weather below 4° and after 15 min ride or less it comes normal and is operational.
Will a update help or ??? I cant find any answer for this problem.
Any help would be appreciated. THX in advance.

View attachment 92033

(Sorry for bad quality i was driving.)
Hi, Gligor. I had the similar error when I powered on a car with the disconnected CD-DVD/AC panel

·
Registered
Peugeot 308 SW 2014 1.6 BlueHDI
1 Posts
Hi guys, I own 308 SW 2014 and last year I've already updated my FW and Maps to the latest (maps are Q1 2020), but I wanted to ask are there any available maps for 2021 already? I didn't saw anyone posting link or asking about it. Latest I've found mentioned in the thread are from 08/2020. Are there any for 2021 or when are such expected? And where can we get link for them too?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys, I own 308 SW 2014 and last year I've already updated my FW and Maps to the latest (maps are Q1 2020), but I wanted to ask are there any available maps for 2021 already? I didn't saw anyone posting link or asking about it. Latest I've found mentioned in the thread are from 08/2020. Are there any for 2021 or when are such expected? And where can we get link for them too?
Europe last update v116: http://psa.download.navigation.com/...WqavV6b2VSIRFwrjD_ZLB8OIY2-Kz7lrdQ3hyZK-nR86Y

2321 - 2340 of 2355 Posts