Peugeot Forums banner

2181 - 2200 of 2216 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello,

can someone share a download link for generator_java-RT6 please.

also need latest maps for europe or Turkey.

also how can i know whats my multimedia smeg or smeg+

i have 2017 1.2 puretech allure+premium pack eat6

with adaptive CC, parking assist etc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi to everyone i bought a used 308 blue hdi 1.6 120 ps the regidtration date is 6/9/2016 it doesnot have gps is there a chance to update the unit in order to have android auto or mirror link thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Alright everyone new to the forum recently purchased a 2018 Peugeot 308 Gt-Line was just wondering if I can get speed camera alerts on my nav I’ve gone into ‘System Information’ and my ‘system version’ is ‘21.07.16.32_NAC-r0’ ‘Dated 2018-04-23’
And my ‘Mapping Version’ is ‘7.0.0-r0’ ‘Dated 2017-09-15’ Do I need to update to get speed camera alerts etc?

Cheers Lew.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Alright everyone new to the forum recently purchased a 2018 Peugeot 308 Gt-Line was just wondering if I can get speed camera alerts on my nav I’ve gone into ‘System Information’ and my ‘system version’ is ‘21.07.16.32_NAC-r0’ ‘Dated 2018-04-23’
And my ‘Mapping Version’ is ‘7.0.0-r0’ ‘Dated 2017-09-15’ Do I need to update to get speed camera alerts etc?

Cheers Lew.
Speed cameras are a PAID subscription service for this one & also require the Peugeot Connect / SOS buttons to be fitted to the vehicle to get the live TOM TOM traffic information.

If your vehicle doesn't have Peugeot Connect / SOS buttons then you can tether your smart phone to share its internet data connection to receive the TOM TOM live data.

There's an offer on at the moment in the Peugeot connected services store:

Its best if you have the My Peugeot app on your smart phone connected to your car as its easier to manage / buy any connected subscription services.

Your maps are well out of date - version 18 is the current latest version plus your firmware is also out of date.

Once the app is running on your smart phone & connected to your car it might prompt you about updates available.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cheers for the reply i have the SOS and the assistance button in my car when I go on the MyPeugeot App I have the Navigation Subscription till 2021 but when I go on to find out more it says my car isn’t comparable even tho I have it activated already and same with the speed camera service

·
Registered
101 Posts

Cheers Lew.
Both FW and maps are really old. Here you can download the latest versions:

FW: https://majestic-web.mpsa.com/nas/eu/mjb00/NAC_EU/ovip-int-firmware-version/PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-08-25-12_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar

Maps: http://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP/PSA_map-eur_18.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar

For the FW you need either a license.key file or connect your NAC unit to the internet via WiFi or mobile Hotspot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve gone on the MyPeugeot App and it’s saying there’s no current update for my system I’ve also been on the Peugeot website and checked through there and still nothing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi,

My son has just bought a 2015 308 Allure and it would appear its never been updated.

System: SMEG5.2.C.R1
CD: 26050
DATE: 08-01-15

Bluetooth: 1.2.0
Date: 08-01-15

Map: DbDw_291/Gr_409

Display 31.1

I really don't want to mess things up for him, which files do I need to download please.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
You can load the latest maps. If it was first registered after July 15, then you should be able to download the latest maps free from the peugeot navigation website. Otherwise use the method described on page one here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've just installed the maps from the link on the 1st page. I only installed the UK map as he won't be going out of the country any time soon.

All went okay with no problems. However when I check the map version, it still says its Gr_409?

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
The map number doesn't update until all countries are updated.
If you go to the update page and select a country it will show the correct number for that country.

2181 - 2200 of 2216 Posts