Peugeot Forums banner

2161 - 2180 of 2216 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
115 is the latest update. Should be a new one out soon, but probably not until next month from Peugeot.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Not through the Peugeot website as I said.
Latest map available there is dated 11/04/2020.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The download link for v116 is from the PSA server. Why they hesitate offering it is a mistery. But we all alreay now, that PSA, its server, the Peugeot app and their work online is just crap.

Same thing with the maps on NAC. The v18 (03.06.2020) is already in PSA's server since two weeks. And they are still not offering it...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all. I have Peugeot 308 2014year, I've tried to update maps, but have no space. How to delete old/not used maps from navigation? Thank You for anwers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi all. I have Peugeot 308 2014year, I've tried to update maps, but have no space. How to delete old/not used maps from navigation? Thank You for anwers.
You should be able to delete maps when trying to install the new ones. You can also try installing only those, which you need.
Last option is changing the internal SD Card for a bigger one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You should be able to delete maps when trying to install the new ones. You can also try installing only those, which you need.
Last option is changing the internal SD Card for a bigger one.
I have no choice to delete old maps during instalation. Only can mark maps what I want to install, but instalation confirmation button is still gray (not awalable to use).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure what happened there Al, Just checked the link at it's still good for me? It could be a site with multiple 'download' buttons and you clicked one of the fake ones. I always use an ad-blocker so only see actual buttons.

Anyway, this link should take you direct to the java generator.

Link

You open the cct_dat.inf file with the java generator, so without it you wont be able to.

Make sure you use the cct_dat.inf in the SMEG_PLUS_UPG file, not the one in the main download folder or the key it produces will not work.

any more trouble, just PM me your Vin and i will send you the code.

:thumb:
Hi Paul,

I'm having that problem, that the code I generate doesn't work in my car and I've selected the CCT.DATA.inf in the SMEG_PLUS_UPG folder. My VIN number is VF3LBBHYBFS219900.
Can you help me?

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would check your VIN - the 5th character may be a number "Eight" "8" rather than a letter "B"
That's based on comparing your VIN to mine

·
Registered
20 Posts
How to update to latest POI-s? I updated maps to v115 and POI-s from NelsonAmaro post zar Avril 2020 but no new pois are present. When i go to POI-s menu and select update POI from usb it says instert usb with pois. Are zar.Avril 2020 only speed cam POI?

·
Registered
20 Posts
The newest maps are v116 and the POIs from Juli 2020 (or June, not sure)
They instal just by inserting usb stick with it but nothing change no new poi-s on map just new date on maps for example 3/2020. Theres option to update poi-s in poi-s menu but it wont do it with any of pois i tried 8/2019 10/2019 4/2020. Alhambra82 can you update your that you have?

2161 - 2180 of 2216 Posts