Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need to try and remove so I can fit a new mirror to my GT line 5008 2019. I can’t find anywhere tips on how to remove it, can anyone help. I can see on the door card three screws, 2 under the handle, and one at the bottom, popped the speaker off but that’s as far as I’ve gone. Don’t want to bust clips. Also if anyone has a link to a supplier for new mirror that would be great. Online all out of stock or car too new.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
About a year ago, someone came round a bend in the rain in the dark way too fast causing him to drift out to the centre of the road. I was going in the opposite direction passing parked vehicles and the two door mirrors disintegrated. I found the exact replacement from an online parts search that searches multiple breakers inventory. I sourced a replacement for around £50 which was 25% of my insurance excess. To remove what was left of the original mirror and fit the new one I had to prise off the black plastic cover inside the door where the mirror attaches. This gave access to the mounting bolts (pretty sure they where Torx screws).

Mine is a 65 plate 2008 but may be the same for yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, there are two torx with more behind the door card. That’s where I’m stuck as full of wires for window switch, led mood light etc don’t want to cause more damage. And no one online that I can find sells this part I guess as too new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts