Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my free first month health-check and all good so far. Asked about small lights under every door, GT-Line model. Been told that this model does not have bulbs fitted. Does anyone have this 'working'? If yes, what model is it?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Just had my free first month health-check and all good so far. Asked about small lights under every door, GT-Line model. Been told that this model does not have bulbs fitted. Does anyone have this 'working'? If yes, what model is it?
I have the GT Line , what do you mean " small lights under door " , do you mean the puddle lights in the mirrors or the lights in the dooor pockets ??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi lovemycar, the small white lights under the door pockets. You kinadof have to get down on your knees to see them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You should get it in the GT-Line cars as only lights, however, if you are GT, you will get the shape of the French lion through the lights.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I don't think the above 2 posts are talking about the 'lights' that you are. I also have GT-Line and can't get them to light even with the headlights on and doors open, so not sure if they are actually lights or not ?

·
Registered
495 Posts
A photo would help.....I have gt with lion puddle lights but not noticed anything else
All i can say that is when i was driving home the other night at approx 22.00 hrs the Auto lights were on and to my surprise there were lights on at the passenger and driver door pockets as well as the blue ambient lighting !......update !!....i have just this minute confirmed that the door pocket lights come on , it is 22.14 here in the UK and i went out to the car started it and all the lighting came on ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts