Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This update is now out and I am currently doing the slow painful task of downloading it at there mental slow speed, as soon as its done i'll upload it to my google drive for you all ...

So this post will auto-update below as the file moves along the chain to google.

File size is now 10.1GB(In its Compressed state)

CURRENT STATUS:
UPLOAD COMPLETE ... ENJOY, open google link via sticky post in main forum

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for posting about Maps ver: 17 Nate, downloaded the tar file last night and have just updated maps whilst "self-isolating" in the car, at least it passed some time!

Out of interest just checked Peugeot UK map updates and they are now showing:-

LAST UPDATE AVAILABLE

Cartography : V (for Version)15.0.0-r0 21/08/19

Something is definitely wrong with their map updates site.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
This update is now out and I am currently doing the slow painful task of downloading it at there mental slow speed, as soon as its done i'll upload it to my google drive for you all ...

So this post will auto-update below as the file moves along the chain to google.

CURRENT STATUS:
Nate, mate, Great!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the reply, the only reason I asked is that I read a post on here that said, if the gb of the usb stick is too big it won't work?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
32gb & below are easy to format to the FAT 32 file system on a Windows pc.

64gb & above Windows wont offer to format to a FAT 32 file system so you have to use either command prompt or a 3rd party program to achieve it.

As long as the stick is formatted to FAT 32 file system it will work.

·
Registered
145 Posts

CURRENT STATUS:
Hi I cant get the map updates only Firmware updates available on that new download screen, my current maps are version 16 that's 2019 version, The instructions say remove and reinsert USB But all that happened was it reinstalled the firmware update again, the download was small not like the last time I did it with the old setup Only two boxes come up to choose from and no Map update given? Puzzled Bill 3008 SUV.JPG

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, Just picked up my nimbus grey 3008 gt line premium today, :) I was very lucky as the dealers closed up today at 3pm and said they didn't know when they were opening again, I was also pleased to note that apart from the i cockpit amplify and fragrance diffuser nothing else has been removed from the standard features.:).

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi I cant get the map updates only Firmware updates available on that new download screen, my current maps are version 16 that's 2019 version, The instructions say remove and reinsert USB But all that happened was it reinstalled the firmware update again, the download was small not like the last time I did it with the old setup Only two boxes come up to choose from and no Map update given? Puzzled Bill View attachment 88279
I have just visited the Peugeot UK updates page and it now only gives me the option to download and install the "Peugeot Update" program.

Out of interest I have installed this program as I wanted to see how it performed including formatting my Kingston 32gb USB drive. The program works but it is slow and at the end of the procedure it had placed Europes map version 15 onto the USB drive when the latest version is v17.

I would download version 17 which Nate has kindly uploaded and which I have already used to install in the car.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have just visited the Peugeot UK updates page and it now only gives me the option to download and install the "Peugeot Update" program.

Out of interest I have installed this program as I wanted to see how it performed including formatting my Kingston 32gb USB drive. The program works but it is slow and at the end of the procedure it had placed Europes map version 15 onto the USB drive when the latest version is v17.

I would download version 17 which Nate has kindly uploaded and which I have already used to install in the car.
Hi Aitcho

I checked again this morning and still No map update showing in the Cartography box? as I say I currently have V16 maps installed in my car, but just how Nat got V17 I don't know?

Cheers Bill
3008 SUV.JPG

·
Registered
164 Posts
I downloaded Nate's v17 yesterday, but when I try to extract it, it just makes another copy of zipped file. I have never had a problem before.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Aitcho

I checked again this morning and still No map update showing in the Cartography box? as I say I currently have V16 maps installed in my car, but just how Nat got V17 I don't know?

Cheers Bill
View attachment 88284

Hi Bill

Just tried Peugeot Update program again and it is still showing version 15, see image.

Peugeot Update Program.jpg

·
Registered
99 Posts
I downloaded Nate's v17 yesterday, but when I try to extract it, it just makes another copy of zipped file. I have never had a problem before.

When I download the file using Opera browser on my Windows PC I noticed that the 'progress bar' did not show the progress of the download and I had to wait until I got a download complete message within Opera.

The following file was located in Opera's download folder:-

PSA_map_eur_17.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2

The tar file size was:- 10,568,270KB

I used 7-Zip File Manager to extract the SWL folder and the Updateinfo XML document to my desktop and then just loaded the SWL folder to my USB drive.

When you downloaded the file could you see the completed file size?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I used Chrome to download v17, unzipped the 10GB TAR file with 7-Zip, got SWL folder and UpdateInfo file as expected... thanks Nate. (y)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts