Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im looking for a single front passenger seat to fit 2009 expert tepee in grey.
Wiling to do a straight swap for my double front seat. i need a single so i can have a swivel base as my van is converted into a day van/stealth camper.
Will email pics of my seat to swap if needed, seat is in mint condition

·
11,711 Posts
Have you tried Ebay. Search for "Peugeot expert breaking" and then set to search by nearest first. There's a couple at breakers yards in Sheffield, I'm sure you'll find something closer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried Ebay. Search for "Peugeot expert breaking" and then set to search by nearest first. There's a couple at breakers yards in Sheffield, I'm sure you'll find something closer.
I have yeah.. all up to now have been in shocking condition and would need recovering. i've even regestered on part finder but no breakers have come back to me as yet

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would be interested in seeing some pics of the inside of your van im thinking of buying a van to convert more for sleeping in when i'm away save money on digs
There ya go

Attachments

·
Registered
14,265 Posts
Peugeot 807 or citroen C8 seats will fit on your floor and the higher spec ones already have swivel bases might be cheapest option for you 807 and expert are same basic floorpan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
expert tepee front seats

Hi reliable406 and William M,
could you please confirm
-as a tepee your vehicle was presumably a mark2 expert?
-Peugeot 807 or citroen C8 seats fit mark2 vehicles? I thought it was just mark1?

I am trying to fit a front seat into my 2013 tepee that will fold or tip fotrward.Not bothered if it's driver or passenger side.
Thanks
Babs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts