Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making cruise control on a 2002 307 2.0 HDI, and the wire for the extra brake switch is missing, does anyone know where i could find what pin on the siemens sid801 i should use for this?

Holt

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The unused brake switch is the one for cruise control, I have that confirmed, but I am not 100% sure if the connector shown in the list is located in the black or grey connector.

Holt

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am bringing this up again, I was told by someone I normally trust that the pin I should use is E4 in the grey connector, but according to this: http://static.kristoz.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/funtion_HDI_siemens.pdf
it seems
the pin to use is E4 in the black connector if I am reading it correctly, can anyone confirm this?

Holt
that page defo says black pin. why not as the person who said grey to confirm? and to look at that page. maby he is confused

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why not as the person who said grey to confirm? and to look at that page. maby he is confused
I no longer have contact with that person, he is no longer at the forum where i wrote him

Have you tried asking over at www.ecuedit.com? They certainly need to know their stuff.
I followed your advice and registered there, until now four views and no reply, not the busiest site I recon.

Holt

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it sorted out, two independent sources says the same, the cruise control brake switch connects to the E4 pin in the black connector.

32V means 32 pin connector NR means noir or black in French 6702Z is the wire number and E4 the pin number.

Thanks for your help

Holt

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Success! made the car yesterday, biggest problem was to draw a wire from the engine compartment into the cabin, but all is working perfect now .

Holt

·
Registered
55 Posts
Success! made the car yesterday, biggest problem was to draw a wire from the engine compartment into the cabin, but all is working perfect now .

Holt
Are you still active? I have the same ECU in a 2003 307 2l HDI. I can't find the option for cruise control in Peugeot Planet and I've looked through every menu in the ECU and BSI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts