Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I found this error on my car today. It said 'Sidelamp bulb(s) faulty' and 'Rear left hand brake light faulty'. So I took a look at the car and realised the hand brake left light was gone but also my rear left brake light was gone too. So I replaced the bulbs and tested everything. All looks good. So I went back to the computer and checked the warning log. The 'Sidelamp bulb(s) faulty' error was still on. I checked all the lights including the front ones and they all work. Does anyone know where the 'sidelamps' are? I checked the indicator lights on the side mirrors and they work too. I checked headlights, fog lights (the two settings), full beam and the breakdown lights too and they all work. So I'm a bit confused about the problem. Anyhow know? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I've just worked it out. I looked at the light in the dark. I noticed when I turn the engine off with the lights on a small light came on at the front. It was only on the passenger side. So I looked at the front and there is a little light within the headlight in the top corner. Only one side was on. So I'll be replacing that in the morning. I also noticed one of the rear number plate bulbs had gone too! Not good for a car I just bought under a month ago. What else is going to blow!?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.