Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've just got myself an 807 (2006 model) and I'm very happy with it, but as a disabled bloke, I find the step down from the front seat a bit of a drop.
Does anyone know where (or if) I can get some side steps for this model. I've had a bit of a hunt but can't find any.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Also on this theme, as you prob'ly know, the front seats swivel inwards, but if they were to swivel the other way (outwards, that is), it would make my life unbelievably more convenient. Does anyone know if this can be achieved in any way?
Thanks all

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rather, it is impossible to turn the chair on the outside, I have not met with such alteration so it is rather impossible

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Could you get a lhd drivers seat, or another passenger seat? The only issue would be they would only rotate to the right. Although this would help you get in and out easier.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
The problems I see with getting a left side seat to put on the right side would be airbag would be on the wrong side (if they are fitted in the seats) and likely to be an MOT failure and issue with insurance and usually in my experience, seats aren't symetrical with the seat contol paddles on the wrong side and they may not physically fit on the wrong side of the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts