Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange one. My 307 is fitted with xeon lamps. Out of vanity I changed the side light bulbs to xeon also so all lamps have the blue tint. Strange thing happens when ever I unlock or lock the car the front side lights come on for about 30 sec then then go off. Only front and not the back. I put the old normal bulbs back and they function ok. Has anyone had a similar issue with this

D

·
0 Posts
Was it LED's you fitted to the sidelights. You may need CAN Bus ones not standard leds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually you have me thinking there. I did notice they only work in one polarity. I wonder if I got sent the wrong ones

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's more when a car door is opened or the key blipped there is 11.2v at the side light terminals low current. This stays for about 30sec.

The bulbs I bought do actually have LED in them. I measured resistance of standard lamp and got 3.6 ohm. When I tried the LED it lit up. So that's why they light up. They are dimmer then normal.
But come bright when switched on
Thanks for help
:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine do the same, i've got led's in for side light bulbs, with 9 on each bulb, i've only got single ones in the numberplate lights and they dont glow, just makes it easier to find your car in the dark!!!!! lol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts