Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys does anybody know a easy way to change side light bulbs without having to take the bumper off to take the headlight out to get at said bulb cheers for any advice guys

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks cab i not too sure what the difference is but passenger side headlight so awkward because battery in the way thanks for you tip anyway

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
side light bulbs

do you just pull the bulb holder out straight or do you have to twist them cheers for any advice

C

·
0 Posts
Hello everyone, do any one know how to change the language from French to English? On the monitor of a 2004 407. Mine keep asking for a CD any time I try changing it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It probably means the software disc. Is it the rt3? What software is it currently running?

Peugeot Planet owner, Doncaster

·
Registered
7 Posts
do you just pull the bulb holder out straight or do you have to twist them cheers for any advice
I did the sidelights last week, they just pull out and easily pop back in to place, take off the battery cover to give a bit of extra fiddle room on e passenger side

C

·
0 Posts
It's running 6.51 so you can update to 6.63 and hopefully it may sort the issue, allowing you to change the language (can't remember now is it that it won't let you change language or you can't find it cos of the the language?).

Peugeot Planet owner, Doncaster

1 - 20 of 20 Posts