Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(

(Before you read, put some mellow music on, and then you can read)

I put her on gumtree a few moments ago. Ava will be leaving soon

I'll be removing all photos of her off here, partly because of what pete said about someone could hijack the identity of the car, and partly because in the off chance that the buyer joins the forums and starts bugging me for any unknown reason about the vehicle.

I'm well gutted, she's finally mechanically sound and a real pleasure to drive. I've done nothing but whine about her and now she's good.

The worst part of it all is that in the meantime while I get a car sorted, I'm going to be driving a 1.2 punto....:mad:

·
5,027 Posts
:mad:still cant believe they wrote that car off:nono::nono:
had a look at your ad on gumtree and it should find a buyer..............but a punto ffs

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aye, pure gutted!! Funny enough when I saw in my emails that you'd replied to my thread I thought "here we go, I'm gonna get a ribbing!!!" but no, you were sympathetic in these hard times!

Haha I sound common as muck in my ad. But speaking the truth. I'm gutted

·
5,027 Posts
NEVER like to see someone lose a car they loved,its happened to me and it feels crap. Ive had my 407 4 yrs now and love it but still have my 406 as my pc wallpaper cos that was written off because of my stupidity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts