Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've decided to do my own service on my 4007.I bought a service box workshop to familarise myself with parts and procedure but I'm wary on changing the fuel filter.The workshop manual say's to reinstall the filter I must use a connector for diesel filter draining, a 3 way piping system number 7 hose fits to,but sadly I've been unable to buy one of these ,must be a peugeot dealer only tool as dealer is unable to help me buy one.:(
I am now wondering is it ok to reinstall the filter conect all pipes and open the bleed screw.
If anyone can help post a procedure that works would be a great help:thumb: Eric

D

·
0 Posts
Hello,
I've decided to do my own service on my 4007.I bought a service box workshop to familarise myself with parts and procedure but I'm wary on changing the fuel filter.The workshop manual say's to reinstall the filter I must use a connector for diesel filter draining, a 3 way piping system number 7 hose fits to,but sadly I've been unable to buy one of these ,must be a peugeot dealer only tool as dealer is unable to help me buy one.:(
I am now wondering is it ok to reinstall the filter conect all pipes and open the bleed screw.
If anyone can help post a procedure that works would be a great help:thumb: Eric
Don't worry about any special tools, you don't need them. just work away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou for the swift reply Dave,so I can just swop it all over then open the bleed screw and crank the engine and that should be ok you think :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts