Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the recent removal of the free parts and characteristics (build information) from Servicebox, I have found a workaround that at least allows you to see the full build information for your car.

When you enter the VIN number and click OK (top left) and then click Characteristics, you will get a message to say you have to subscribe to see the information.

Without doing anything else, if you go to the bottom right of the screen, and change the language from English (United Kingdom) to Francais (France), the full French characteristics (build detail including RPO) will then appear. Then copy the information out and use a translator to convert the language.

Sadly cannot do the same for parts now, so you have to pay to see Parts information it seems.

Not sure how long this will work for, but its useful nonetheless.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I downloaded all the free information from ServiceBox a long time ago, simply went through every available page and printed it into PDF. I knew something like this might happen in the future.
I also purchased the 1 Hour subscription, and then went through every possible information, as quick as possible, and downloaded that too :)

I would definitely recommend that to anyone who considers keeping the car after the warranty period.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
With the recent removal of the free parts and characteristics (build information) from Servicebox, I have found a workaround that at least allows you to see the full build information for your car.

When you enter the VIN number and click OK (top left) and then click Characteristics, you will get a message to say you have to subscribe to see the information.

Without doing anything else, if you go to the bottom right of the screen, and change the language from English (United Kingdom) to Francais (France), the full French characteristics (build detail including RPO) will then appear. Then copy the information out and use a translator to convert the language.

Sadly cannot do the same for parts now, so you have to pay to see Parts information it seems.

Not sure how long this will work for, but its useful nonetheless.
A great workaround, and I've found that if you change the language to "English South Africa" it all comes out in English without having to translate it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts