Peugeot Forums banner

2161 - 2180 of 2265 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks. Ive just managed to fix it. Installed on Win 7 no virtual machine. I had to copy and replace the dll files from C:\ProgramFiles\SEDREAP\Firebird to the C:\ProgramFiles\DocBackupAP\Firebird.
It works now well under Windows 7.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
6,572 Posts
I also need activation code, please.
Language: English
Installation code: QNF4AAAA

Thanks you in advance.
Citroen: H6FVSKEPVJOBKVHJ
Peugeot: T6ZUXKYLRRKB6VFZ

·
6,572 Posts
Google has lots of live links if you search for SEDRE 2013

Reactions: Haggis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Scroll down below the blue boxes and click any of the £9.99 offerings, and you get the full Service Box Documentation and SEDRE for all the listed vehicles. No activation required. Big download.
What is a difference between £19.99 and £9.99 offerings? What more I would get with extra £10 ?

·
6,572 Posts
Just downloaded and installed £9.99 offering. Works great but VIN search don't function. Tried it with several VIN codes without success.
VIN search has not worked for a while since PSA updated their systems and it was always flakey as to if it would work or not.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Yes, its sad. What I did is go to Service Box and register as an independent. Then you can login and get the vehicle details and part numbers from the VIN without payment. Use those details when you look in your eManual packages for procedures and the SEDRE.

A bit of a roundabout procedure, but it works.

2161 - 2180 of 2265 Posts