Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice for the best place for a service kit for my peugeot 307 1.6hdi 110bhp 55 reg SE Model.

·
5,891 Posts
I get most of mine from carparts4less (part of Eurocarparts group and often 30-40% cheaper than ECP with free postage).

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
quick tip as well. the euro car parts site lets you manually look for oil without putting a reg in

car parts for less do not. check on ecp and then copy the item number and it will come up

dont forget they do 5w30 c2 oil for about 28 notes

·
5,891 Posts
Never had a problem with the parts the premium oil filter that i ordered a couple of weeks ago was a Mahle filter which is same make as the the last original filter i got from Peugeot Dealer at 3 times the price

·
11,790 Posts
Euro Car Parts for me, particularly when they have a 25% or 30% discount code going, although there's a Peugeot dealer who trades on Ebay who does genuine filters with sump washer and free postage for the same price as Euro.

·
5,891 Posts
Euro Car Parts for me, particularly when they have a 25% or 30% discount code going, although there's a Peugeot dealer who trades on Ebay who does genuine filters with sump washer and free postage for the same price as Euro.
Even with ECP codes Carparts4less are cheaper and the same company (as above even stock codes are the same and oil comes sealed in a ECP bag!), but on line only. If you can wait the couple of days for free delivery.

I always used ECP until i found out about them.

I am always a bit wary of some of the Ebay items as there are lots of counterfeit "Genuine Parts" about.

P

·
0 Posts
Even with ECP codes Carparts4less are cheaper and the same company (as above even stock codes are the same and oil comes sealed in a ECP bag!), but on line only. If you can wait the couple of days for free delivery.

I always used ECP until i found out about them.

I am always a bit wary of some of the Ebay items as there are lots of counterfeit "Genuine Parts" about.

With the codes normally only couple quid difference, at least with euro easier to take things back. Luck of draw i guess. Whenever i check for full brake and pads euro keeps showing cheapest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts