Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

The other day during a long journey my service counter ticked over and reminded me I needed a service on the dial display. After I stopped at motorway services and restarted the car I noticed the SERVICE light had illuminated on the dials (on the speedometer as well as the little spanner icon on the screen) . It is still on 2 days later. According to the manual it says there is a major fault and I need to service it at a dealer. Pressing the button next to the small screen (the trip distance recorder) comes up saying there are no faults. The oil level is stated as being fine. No other warning light is on. I have also checked the oil and coolant levels myself and they're both fine. The car drives no differently. No strange sounds or smells. Anybody have experience of this happening in the past or may have an idea of what it could be? It looks like it activated at the point at which I went over the service interval. The car is a 2014 308 Feline trim with around 42k miles on the clock. My service plan has it planned for a service in Jan meaning i'll go over the mileage by around 600-800miles (my commute has reduced dramatically so I on't go over next year, I just took the service plan without calculating it fully), so I'd rather not book a full service only to have another one a few months later. I was planning to change the oil though.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts