Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Today my service interval is default set to 30000km(18641miles)
I service the car myself and I change oil, filter, etc more often then this since I only drive half of that distance in a year.
Is it possible to change this default setting, for example to 15000km?
I have planet available if that is the key to do it.

-Keet

·
Registered
88 Posts
I seem to remember there is a setting in PP to allow you to set the service intervals, however not having tried it i'm not sure if it works or not. Probably best to wait for someone who has more experience to confirm it :)

·
12,088 Posts
Yes you can set it in Planet. I set my brothers from 12000 miles to 6000.

Had to convert it to KM though.

I think its in BSI - Customer Options.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
dont you get the option by turning the ign. on and off then press the left button on the instrument display and hold it down, cant the service interval be changed from there or does it just reset to the original term?

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
dont you get the option by turning the ign. on and off then press the left button on the instrument display and hold it down, cant the service interval be changed from there or does it just reset to the original term?
That just resets the interval to whatever is set in the BSI - after the service / oil change has been completed.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
On some you seem to be able to cycle through the options with the service reset button our older taxis had 2 service mileages you could cycle through but not the newer ones

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tried to change the interval in PP the other day, but did not manage to find the "costumer options" under BSI..Could someone help me further on this? Someone who can give me the precis path? Screenshots is also much appreciated:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts