Peugeot Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are you sure you need to pay a subscription to just check if an item is available? What I have found with servicebox is I can check if something is available without paying a subscription and only when I try to open the item it tells me I need a subscription.

I have the installed version of sevicebox which covers cars up to late 2013. One thing I have noticed is there is very little on cars that came out that year but if I look at the online version there is a lot of data. Hence, I wonder if it takes some time before PSA puts that data up on new cars.
yes that's true, it shows the header/title but content is available only if you pay.
car is a 2020 model so the offline diagbox version circulating around is useless afaik.

·
Registered
779 Posts
the offline diagbox version circulating around is useless afaik.
Yes I am aware your car is 2020 version and the offline version is of no use to you. My point was that based on my experience with the this version I suspect PSA take a while to upload data for new cars. Hence, you may find servicebox has more data for you car in the future.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Diagnostic subscription is for using Diagbox diagnostic. Technical Documentation subscription should provide access to TSB. For example, click on the Engine assembly. Then click on the tab Diagnostic. TSB's should be listed there. Databases are the same, that's just interface language.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Electronic device

I choose Technical Information in the top horizontal tab, then Opel/Vauxhall (PSA) Technical Documentation, then i enter my VIN and get to this menu:

Font Technology Screenshot Number Circle

Here i can select either Function or Symptom, for a particular component, but there is NO TSB available, or listed under any sub-tab. For example for engine assembly, i see these sections:
Sky Rectangle Water Font Horizon

No TSB can be found under any of those sections which have some content. I only see some pre-diagnosis documents, some fault code tables and general diagrams, principles of operation, etc...

So, paid subscription to technical documentation does not help me, therefore:
  • is there a "general & searchable" TSB database available
  • if yes, how/can we access it (even with subscription)?
  • is it part of the Diagnose token for one VIN/7 days package? (for which you need to install the software, have a diagnose tool, etc..?)
  • is then this TSB database searchable only from the Diagbox tool on PC?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmm, i did use a VIN for another car type (Corsa-E) and seems there is quite a few TSBs listed in the diagnose tab. I assume for my car they are not yet synchronized with the Servicebox online version? Question is where should they be sync-ed from, Diagbox?

LE - even better, i got hold of a 3008 Hybrid4 VIN and for Peugeot seems a lot more TSBs found!!!! I might as well get 1h access for Peugeot now, damn........good thing is that i see a lot of TSBs with exact symptom description as my Opel, so...worth a shot to investigate.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I don't have so much experience with Diagbox to say if TSB's are available there. I think it is not, but I can not be sure. It's only diagnostic tool, so I doubt it's connected to TSB's. As you discovered with other VIN, TSB's are under Diagnosis tab, and that where I got them for my car. I really have no idea why it's not available for your VIN.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts