Peugeot Forums banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2010 3008 now died of built in obsolescence.
6 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, all I get when i click the link is.....
Your file couldn’t be accessed It may have been moved, edited or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

·
Registered
2010 3008 now died of built in obsolescence.
6 Posts
@windy1603 Downloaded (eventually), installed and running. Gutted to find that the Service box data is the same as I paid £15 for a few weeks back but hey ho.
Thank you very much for your time and effort in making this resource available.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The original folder is 37.4 Gb the rar is made from is in size it was built on VM Workstation 15. Are you using the latest version of Winrar
Hey windy1603, I have the Diagbox implementation you posted here running in a VM and it's been very helpful, particularly recently, thank you!

If I bought a Lexia (from AliExpress or eBay?) and proper cables would it work with Diagbox in the VM? VM is supposed to be able to communicate with the USB port. Do you know which Lexia supplier might be best?

·
9,737 Posts
Hey windy1603, I have the Diagbox implementation you posted here running in a VM and it's been very helpful, particularly recently, thank you!

If I bought a Lexia (from AliExpress or eBay?) and proper cables would it work with Diagbox in the VM? VM is supposed to be able to communicate with the USB port. Do you know which Lexia supplier might be best?
Yes it should work fine once you plug in interface you just need to connect it to the virtual machine (top right of screen you should have some icons one with a name like PSA then some numbers right click on it and say connect)

If you look at the buying planet thread there are some links to interface sellers. I have purchased a couple over the years the last one I got was from a random ebay seller as I needed it quick and it worked fine (I just made sure it was full chip)

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hello guys,

A problem regarding servicebox,

I have connected network adapter, but when I try to enter the servicebox I must enter username and password!

any ideas?
The Window you are showing is Diagbox not Servicebox. I think it may be trying to log into a Peugeot server. You should make sure the computer is NOT connected to the Internet.

What happens if you don't activate the network?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Which instructions? Servicebox is an online website. You can purchase subscription to view parts, manuals, etc. You can not download servicebox. You can just save those webpages to PDF for example so you have it for offline use. Regarding Diagbox, you don't need it for servicebox.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Which instructions? Servicebox is an online website. You can purchase subscription to view parts, manuals, etc. You can not download servicebox. You can just save those webpages to PDF for example so you have it for offline use. Regarding Diagbox, you don't need it for servicebox.
There is an installable version of Servicebox available. However, it only cover cars up to November 2013. It can be used without the Diagbox interface. This item on the forum may help Service Box no longer free?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The offline version has not been updated since late 2013 so does not capture some later changes.

I made a fully activated Diagbox & Servicebox Sedre Virtual Machine that you can download for free (however it is 16GB total download) details in link below

Diagbox & Servicebox VM Details
I have just gotten this running on a MacBook Air 2015 with OSX 10.14.6 (Mojave.) Diagbox (PP2000) works with my Lexia interface as well. If anyone is interested in getting this going on a Mac let me know and I'll post the instructions - it isn't hard.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi all, i need to search for error messages and/or symptoms and have them link to hopefully some TSBs which include these messages, is Service Box the right tool for this? I tried it couple of months go (paid option 1h) but couldn't find almost anything, not even proper diagrams for my VIN.

are there different levels of ServiceBox, or different content depending on language? Car is a 2020 Grandland X Hybrid. Thanks!

Alternatively if someone has already access, would you help pls. with a TSB search?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Servicebox have different type of subscriptions. You can buy car parts subscription, technical documents subscription or diagnostic subscription. This also depends on the country. TSBs and diagnostic subscriptions are not available in every country. You can use VPN to register in France, UK, Germany, and so on and it will be available to purchase. You must use VPN all the time with account which is not your country.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hi, the instructions says it includes diagbox, will I need a diagbox interface if I want to us just the Servicebox
No, no interface tool is required

will I be able to install it without the interface?
Yes

Is it possible to just download service box?
If you are talking about windy's VM download then no. If you only need diagrams and part numbers you can go here:

Reactions: Tipovtong

·
Registered
51 Posts
Servicebox have different type of subscriptions. You can buy car parts subscription, technical documents subscription or diagnostic subscription. This also depends on the country. TSBs and diagnostic subscriptions are not available in every country. You can use VPN to register in France, UK, Germany, and so on and it will be available to purchase. You must use VPN all the time with account which is not your country.
i used a VPN and made an account registration from Germany, paid for 24h access to Opel/Vauxhall (PSA) Technical Documentation. Found some documents (in the Diagnosis: Function & Symptom areas) and some descriptions, but cannot search for TSBs. As a matter of fact, i cannot find any TSBs at all, even ones i know of that have been installed on my car?!

I have access until tomorrow afternoon, so if I can figure out how to search for TSBs, or search for error messages and get a listing of related TSBs or documents, would be great :) Thanks! ( i have a feeling the TSBs are in the Diagnostics paid subscription, yes? I see it has a token involved and some hardware required.... can we just pay for 1h/24h to read TSB database then, without owning a diagnose device or something?)

I noticed that even if the account is German, i can change language bottom right to English and is the same content, except documents are in english..which is good. So it doesn't have different databases in different countries (DE, UK, etc.), correct?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Diagnostic subscription is for using Diagbox diagnostic. Technical Documentation subscription should provide access to TSB. For example, click on the Engine assembly. Then click on the tab Diagnostic. TSB's should be listed there. Databases are the same, that's just interface language.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
i used a VPN and made an account registration from Germany, paid for 24h access to Opel/Vauxhall (PSA) Technical Documentation. Found some documents (in the Diagnosis: Function & Symptom areas) and some descriptions, but cannot search for TSBs. As a matter of fact, i cannot find any TSBs at all, even ones i know of that have been installed on my car?!
Are you sure you need to pay a subscription to just check if an item is available? What I have found with servicebox is I can check if something is available without paying a subscription and only when I try to open the item it tells me I need a subscription.

I have the installed version of sevicebox which covers cars up to late 2013. One thing I have noticed is there is very little on cars that came out that year but if I look at the online version there is a lot of data. Hence, I wonder if it takes some time before PSA puts that data up on new cars.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts