Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
That is not so simple as it seems.

Once you remove the fog light trim you have access to the underneath of the bulb socket only.

The sequential indicators will probably be a sealed unit and require full replacement in the event of failure and I doubt the fittings will be compatible as the sequential LED housing is a slimmer design.

The closest will be to replace the bulb with a suitable LED.

See here: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/308-2014-122/led-suggestions-new308-200010/

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx dude. I saw your post on the LED bulb replacement topic, must say it is very helpful. But I am still tempted by the sequential indicators. :D

That is not so simple as it seems.

Once you remove the fog light trim you have access to the underneath of the bulb socket only.

The sequential indicators will probably be a sealed unit and require full replacement in the event of failure and I doubt the fittings will be compatible as the sequential LED housing is a slimmer design.

The closest will be to replace the bulb with a suitable LED.

See here: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/308-2014-122/led-suggestions-new308-200010/

·
Registered
228 Posts
The sequential LED turn indicators is only available from GT Line above that I think has a different assembly.

Anyway, the turn indicators on our side mirror is already sequential so I can live with that. :thumb:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is your sequential?? I dont think mine is.. :(

The sequential LED turn indicators is only available from GT Line above that I think has a different assembly.

Anyway, the turn indicators on our side mirror is already sequential so I can live with that. :thumb:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder is there a setting in the SMEG+ we can set to bring it out.

Have a noob question to ask as I am new to Peugeot. SMEG+ is like VCDS that's for Volkswagen?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I wonder is there a setting in the SMEG+ we can set to bring it out.

Have a noob question to ask as I am new to Peugeot. SMEG+ is like VCDS that's for Volkswagen?
Not quite lol.

SMEG+ is the name of one of the in-car computers:

Peugeot Planet / Diagbox would be the equivalent of VCDS, however a lot of us are trying to use Diagbox to configure the SMEG+ and add extra options at the moment, so I can understand the confusion :thumb:

·
Registered
898 Posts
I would think the door mirror LEDs would need to be individually wired to a controller for them to flash one after the other, sequentially.

Our door mirror LEDs I feel will be on a strip with just two wires connected.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I would think the door mirror LEDs would need to be individually wired to a controller for them to flash one after the other, sequentially.

Our door mirror LEDs I feel will be on a strip with just two wires connected.
Maybe... But they could also be connected to a controller unit (like the BSI) that is just telling them all to come on at the same time!

I have just had a look on service box, and there does not seem to be a way to differentiate between buying sequential or none sequential. See image (5).

The easiest way to check would be the amount of wires to the mirror LED unit, 2 would be on/off. 3+ Would be possible!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts