Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys unfortunately the time has come to sell my 106 gti. Need abit of advice on how much my car is worth or how much to put it up for. It's a black 106 GTi, 02 plate, 44k on clock, had since 2008, in great condition. Don't really want to sell but need money to move house.
Regards

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sunroof or none sunroof?

I would expect to see it up for between £4-£4,500, entirely up to you of course.
It does unfortunately have the higher road tax being the later gti.
Expect a lot! of time wasters and stupid offers, these cars seem to attract them.

Good luck, stick some pictures up if possible aswel, awesome cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well there were on there when I bought it. I should say . So not sure. Thanks for your help by the way.

·
Registered
60 Posts
No problem, happy to help and perhaps the owner before you had them fitted or did them themselves as the later gti didnt have the holes in the door and rear quarter panels for the factory mouldings to go on, so they must be just stuck on.
Oh well, fingers crossed you get what your asking for it. Keep us updated.

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Please be aware this is a thread about selling a car, not a for sale post. If it turns into the second it will quickly disappear.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
still got this mate
Sunroof or none sunroof?

I would expect to see it up for between £4-£4,500, entirely up to you of course.
It does unfortunately have the higher road tax being the later gti.
Expect a lot! of time wasters and stupid offers, these cars seem to attract them.
still got it
Good luck, stick some pictures up if possible aswel, awesome cars.

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Alright, I'm pretty sure I can see where this thread is going. Op answered so thread closed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.