Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, Im looking for a 307CC owner as close to Horsham, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath as poss who wouldnt mind meeting up to help find out if my recently aquired Peugeot Diagnostics Interface works on their car.

It wont read mine and the supplier insists the car must be the problem so if I can try it on another and it can read yours at least I know the supllier isnt pulling a fast one.

If you can help please PM me or post in this thread and I'll make contact.

Would really appeciate anyone who wouldnt mind, whole process will take less that 5 mins and I'll come to you if you dont mind or dont want to have to go out.

Thanks for your help :thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The pic in the other thread is only one lead from the whole set. its an extra lead that other sets dont seem to have from what I can make out from talking to other members.

The interface itself is the same as most of you guys use which has the normal USB to connect from the PC to the i/f and the i/f has a lead that fits the diags port on the car just fine as you can see from the pics here.

It all connects together fine and the software & i/f can read the VIN number from the ECU fine too so there is comunination however none of the ECUs respond when running the global or individual tests.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi folks, Im looking for a 307CC owner as close to Horsham, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath as poss who wouldnt mind meeting up to help find out if my recently aquired Peugeot Diagnostics Interface works on their car.

It wont read mine and the supplier insists the car must be the problem so if I can try it on another and it can read yours at least I know the supllier isnt pulling a fast one.

Would really appeciate anyone who wouldnt mind, whole process will take less that 5 mins and I'll come to you if you dont mind or dont want to have to go out.

I have one, but car is un-driveable at the moment, i am in the New Forest area.
I am also having problems using my DiagBox, it won't read the ABS ECU.
Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mike but youre a bit far for me. Ill hold out for someone closer for the moment :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Still looking for someone with a 307cc in Sussex, preferable close to Horsham, Crawley, Gatwick, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath who wouldnt mind helping with this :thumb:

P

·
0 Posts
Try installing planet instead of diagbox. I've had versions of diagbox not talk to my car properly at times. Planet would be quickest way to find if your kit is at fault or not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks but unfortunately Im already using Planet. See original thread:
Ive now reinstalled PP2000 v22.14 from scratch, updated to v24.29 but sadly exactly the same problem. It only returns a reply from BSI once then all subsequent tests give ECU not replied.

Interestlingly, once I get one ECU not replied then even repeating the BSI test gives ECU not replied. I have to restart process (ignition off, unplug i/f and restart PP2000) just to get the BSI to reply.

I had to restart it all several times a few time even to ge tthe BSI reply. Its intermittent (like all the faults on the car lol)

Very hard to diagnose if its the car or the Lexia/PP2000 at fault but if I had to put money on it Id go with the car as the faults are intermittent too.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Inside your boot right down the bottom under the boot trim there should be a roof ecu. Disconnect it and see what happens. You might need to remove some trim

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Some interfaces wouldn't communicate with 307's at all. Maybe yours is one of them. I guess it doesn't need to be a 307cc - any 307 around the same age as yours should prove if it's your car or the interface that's the issue.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My i/f reports the VIN number correctly and gets a reply from the BSI saying Faults Present so there is some communication. If it were one that didnt communicate at all, would it be able to detect the VIN number and detect faults on the BSI?

Still looking for a member in the West/Mid Sussex with a 307 who wouldnt mind givng me 5 mins :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts