Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
Hope that you guys and gals may be ale to point me in the right direction to help me sort this out. we changed our 3008 from a 2010 to a 2015 last year and when i put in new vin number in sedre it keeps telling me vehicle not found.
tried doing info update in AP folder but has made no diffrence still will not recognise vin number.

Any and all advice most welcome , thanks in advance for any given.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Make sure you don't confuse a figure "5" with a letter "S", that had me scratching my head for some time! Another one is mistaking a figure "8" for a letter "B".

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply windy , mine still goes online , but i just cannot find why its not finding vehicle , tried older one in and comes up straight away , is it time i upgraded sedre ? :lol:

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I wasn't aware that anyone had succeeded in getting VIN lookup in offline SEDRE to work. I specifically asked about that a year or two ago, and all the responses were to the effect that it doesn't work.

Afaik, only the offline Service Box Documentation supports (or used to support) VIN lookup, not the SEDRE.

What I do is use the online Documentation to lookup the VIN, and get all the answers to the SEDRE questions from the Characteristics. A bit long-winded, but it works.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi been trying different ways of doing this so if i could request if any member could pm me with their vin number so i could try it just to make sure its not just my vin that is causing the problem and if it could be a vin from an older vehicle would be really appriciated 2010 to2013 wouldbe ideal , and would liketo thank any member that can do that for me at least then i will be sure its not just my vin it does not like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts