Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2004 307cc, I have the dreaded AntiPollution Fault coming up (P0410).

I was doing some troubleshooting... I dismantled the Secondary Air Pump to expose the motor, trying to check for voltage and running of the pump.

Despite running the car for quite a while, I saw no voltage being applied to the motor or any running.

The motor continuity seems good, and the fuse was good.

So, I have some questions for the gurus:

When should I expect the motor to run?

Is there any way to turn it on manually for testing... pp2000 maybe?

Is there also a solenoid in the circuit to allow airflow from the pump (when it is running) into the exhaust system?

Any suggestions for testing... what I should be looking for?

TIA
Artie

·
6,256 Posts
You should have an option to test in planet under engine ecu actuator test.

Pump should only run on cold startup (i think coolant temp below around 15C from memory) to clean up emissions from rich cold start mixture

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should have an option to test in planet under engine ecu actuator test.

Pump should only run on cold startup (i think coolant temp below around 15C from memory) to clean up emissions from rich cold start mixture
Thanks for your reply windy :)

ArtieuK

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I agree pump runs only when starting it does not do much and i doubt this is anything directly to do with you antipollution fault.

There is an EGR valve on the back of your head and this can play up the injectors can also flow badly causing anti pollution to be displayed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree pump runs only when starting it does not do much and i doubt this is anything directly to do with you antipollution fault.

There is an EGR valve on the back of your head and this can play up the injectors can also flow badly causing anti pollution to be displayed
Thanks reliable.... can the EGR valve and injectors be easily tested?

ArtieUK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts