Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my second year service done today at my local dealer.

Was quoted £308 when I booked it online, but was only charged £266, which I didn't think was too bad, considering draining and changing the brake fluid was part of the service.

Had a 67 reg 2008 1,2 82 Active as a courtesy car, and although I only ended up driving it around town, I wasn't that impressed with the engine. Don't like driving a manual car now either...!!

As it's been the third visit to the dealer in the six months I've had the car, first two for minor things, hopefully it's won't need to go back now until the third year service.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Just out of interest, which dealer did you use, I live in Cornwall also.

·
6,448 Posts
Had my second year service done today at my local dealer.

Was quoted £308 when I booked it online, but was only charged £266, which I didn't think was too bad, considering draining and changing the brake fluid was part of the service.

Had a 67 reg 2008 1,2 82 Active as a courtesy car, and although I only ended up driving it around town, I wasn't that impressed with the engine. Don't like driving a manual car now either...!!

As it's been the third visit to the dealer in the six months I've had the car, first two for minor things, hopefully it's won't need to go back now until the third year service.
I had a C3 1.2 82 when i had some warranty work done on my DS. I had to travel to Dorset and back in it and was surprised how little go it had and the poor fuel consumption, I only got around 32 mpg. My DS does high 40's on the same journey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts