Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I wonder if somebody can help me! I drive a Peugeot 307cc convertible 2004

I was driving along and the seatbelt retention went off, this disabled the car! I now have a car I can't drive for no reason other than the seatbelts deciding to go off! I've been told by Peugeot that I need two new seatbelts and a ecu?? Any advise would be good! Don't fancy spending £600 plus just to enable me to drive it!!

Thank you
Angie :confused:

S

·
0 Posts
Isnt there something on here somewhere about water ingress into an ecu causing this on CC's (and also firing the rollover hoops?)

D

·
0 Posts
They'd have told you if there was water ingress.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am still in a dilemma with this, had the ECU reset, replaced the belts and had a new module but still if we try to connect the air bags the belts go off! Loads of faults come up "bow fault" do not know what this is? Does anybody know if we can test the belts without them going off? Getting urgent now! May have to get rid of it if it can't be sorted??!! Any advice would be helpful x this has cost me for two sets of belts so I am reluctant to reconnect them as the diagnostic keeps saying belts are faulty Help please?!

P

·
0 Posts
I am still in a dilemma with this, had the ECU reset, replaced the belts and had a new module but still if we try to connect the air bags the belts go off! Loads of faults come up "bow fault" do not know what this is? Does anybody know if we can test the belts without them going off? Getting urgent now! May have to get rid of it if it can't be sorted??!! Any advice would be helpful x this has cost me for two sets of belts so I am reluctant to reconnect them as the diagnostic keeps saying belts are faulty Help please?!
Take it back to Peugeot and get them to finish job off?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts