Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the above and failed mot, plugged in and shows drivers airbag module open circuit if I remember right code I think was something like 6021
Have changed the seat belt clip checked the wiring under the drivers seat and all seems well, have tried a different steering wheel centre( actual airbag) no change. I know have been told it probably the comm 2000. Is this likely? If so do I have to match part no com2003-Delphi -a 96567445XT or will any 307 com work or is it possibly the airbag ecu? Any help welcomed.
Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
could it be the steering wheel wiring ,loose connectors on steering column ,ecu faulty ,relay on air bag you need to lug in diagnostics my friend to find your fault :)

·
5,624 Posts
Sounds like comm module

If you have a maplin near by get a couple of 2.2 Ohm resistors, Ign off, remove cowl from steering column then unplug two plugs for air bag (outside plugs on Left/Right side of unit).

Fit resistors into disconnected plugs (one leg in each hole in plug) and see if fault clears, if clears then comm unit U/S

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replys, just to follow up I had my coms 2003 repaired by trustme off the forum for a very good pice, great and quick service, all fitted and no airbag lights, now have m.o.t :grin:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for all the replys, just to follow up I had my coms 2003 repaired by trustme off the forum for a very good pice, great and quick service, all fitted and no airbag lights, now have m.o.t :grin:
=================================================
Hi all
i have the same with my 307 SW 2007 110 HP
Can any one till me if the repair is useful for common 2000 unit& the cost for new common 2000 Thanks in advance:nono:

·
Registered
4,777 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
=================================================
Hi all
i have the same with my 307 SW 2007 110 HP
Can any one till me if the repair is useful for common 2000 unit& the cost for new common 2000 Thanks in advance:nono:
Peugeot quoted £325 for a new comms unit!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts