Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few days back passenger side but now driver side as well stopped working. Checked car manual but couldn’t find fuse for seat heating. Any body faced same problem? Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
It's usually the connector under the seat burnt and melted. Do a search for "heated seat", it's well documented on here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I have read this post before but I wanted to know if fuse at F7 has really fixed the problem for someone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heated seat repair

Hi I had similar issue with my 508 drivers seat I have posted elsewhere the repair
The issue is the seat wiring harness can be tight at the controller under seat it's a rectangular black box with ten way connector plug. The repair I did was unplug from controller which I removed found burnt pins. Clean this with needle files , then if you get a surgical scalpel cut back tape on loom to straitened cables.
A repair plug with new terminals is available, I got one from eBay.
Working from behind seat I repaired connector by removing undamaged cables and refitting to same points in new connector then cut of terminals from burnt
Cables and crimping on new terminals then fitting to plug. Did this in January and no problems since

1 - 10 of 10 Posts