Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi anyone found the seat becoming progressively uncomfortable mine feels like the bar is coming through the cushion

·
Registered
978 Posts
What level of trim is this? How many miles has it done? Delicate question this - how much do you weigh? If the car is a recent acquisition - what was the previous owner like?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi anyone found the seat becoming progressively uncomfortable mine feels like the bar is coming through the cushion
ive had lot of cars and even lot of PSA cars, but the 308 Active Seats i cant find proper position for me.. i am tall guy 6.2 i have pleny of headroom and leg room ( not much behind me thou ) but i find the seats very firm... first few days ive had back/shoulder/neck pain and headache, but probably i got used to it, it is much better, but still not perfect...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What level of trim is this? How many miles has it done? Delicate question this - how much do you weigh? If the car is a recent acquisition - what was the previous owner like?
it's a 2015 allure with 45000 on it I'm 16 stone and 6ft1in

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got an Allure spec. Since I've had it (from 11k miles) I've always been able to feel the bar the runs across the back of the seat cushion where it meets the backrest. Oddly enough I don't feel it when I sit in the passenger seat. Theres nothing visually wrong looking at the driver's seat so it's a bit of a mystery. Certainly aren't the best seats around in my opinion.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Unfortunately I don't know what difference there is between Active and Allure level seats so can't comment further on that. But kudos for answering the nosey question!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts