Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

can anybody help me, Got to petrol station usual things happened and then went to put seat belt on and it wouldnt come out, it was like stuck in and not releasing to be able to put it on, like what happens when you stop suddenly, just unable to release that i had to drive home with no seat belt

any ideas guys (and gals)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well... if the seat is all inside the door pilar, no PP2000 or any diagnostic will help you, beside a visual one.

You'll probably will have to remove the coverings to understand what's going on, but it's probably a damaged part.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
done it, it was the mechanism behind the pillar, I took it apart as i was off to scrappy tomorrow anyway, and found a broken spring, which should have held the jaw thingy in, so i sourced a spring and bent it and got it to same shape, and it now works again so saved meself a trip and pat on back by misses for saving money lol

·
Registered
287 Posts
Had a a similar issue with the rear seatbelt on mine.

except it wasnt a broken springl.

some how it had locked with the seatbelt tight;. have no idea how but it was tight and had locked.

had to remove the plastic sound ontop of the seat to release to tension to unlock it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts