Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope not to spam this board with too many questions about my new Peugeot. Here's two questions in one:

1. My previous car (BMW) was very particular about what screen wash went in. Is the Peugeot the same or will cheap petrol station stuff do the job? (it clogged in the pipes in the BMW).

2. Any advice on what sort of coffee mug will sit nicely in the cup holder? Of course, i could do trial and error but would hate to make a mess! I used these in my last car:

imagurcertificity.com

but I also have this ceramic type:

image uploadingcertificity.com

Thanks!

· Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
Hi...in my 10 year old 407 I only use filtered rain water and carplan screen wash..as for the coffee cup I cant answer that one....:D

Reactions: oligopoly

· Registered
542 Posts
I've used Holts then Prestone screenwash in my BMW. Never had any problems. I have heard about issues. Just use something better than petrol stations sell.

By the way Prestone works in Peugeot fine.

Coffee cups I have get Costa medium cups, the top always rubs and I think if you found something like a costa medium cup but taller that would work.

· Registered
43 Posts
I found that coffee cups with handles like the first one pictured do not fit as there is no room for handles. I bought a bodum thermal mug but it's too large for the holder, although sort of fits with the holder lifted so that the cup sits directly on the bottom of the chamber.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update - the straight/tapered ceramic style seems to work fine. My Tassimo leaves the coffee close to the top but I drove 30 miles this morning and no spillages. Just be extra careful on those roundabouts :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.