Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My god I have tones of questions about my 308 Allure lol.

So satnav, I updated it to get latest maps and what not. Question is... How does it take postcodes? I've used it several times and works great but on two places it got me to street but not the actual building and had to drive further up or down road to get to my destination. Obviously a postcode would work better as it will get me literally outside. It asks for city/town and street. Odd no postcode section. Is there anyway I can search for postcode?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm sure you enter the postcode on the city/town line.

·
Registered
326 Posts

So satnav, I updated it to get latest maps and what not. Question is... How does it take postcodes? I've used it several times and works great but on two places it got me to street but not the actual building and had to drive further up or down road to get to my destination. Obviously a postcode would work better as it will get me literally outside. It asks for city/town and street. Odd no postcode section. Is there anyway I can search for postcode?
enter the postcode on the city/town line.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm, why didn't I think of that lol. Gotta head 40mins out Thursday so will try it then. Cheer guys

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmmm, why didn't I think of that lol. Gotta head 40mins out Thursday so will try it then. Cheer guys
If you change countries - i.e Wales, England or Scotland then you need to change the country before trying the Postcode entry - you would think the UK was one country but I discovered that the Sat Nav doesnt recognise postcodes unless you have the correct country selected.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Put the postcode where it says street and it will get you there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It also needs the town/city you are searching in, I discovered it couldn't find a postcode that had J in it, as soon as destination place was entered it found J

1 - 7 of 7 Posts