Peugeot Forums banner

Sat Nav.

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Dautres 
#1 ·
In a few days I am going to a city I don't know very to attend a funeral. The nav shows everything like hospitals,sports centres etc etc but does not show cemeteries or crematoriums. Can someone help as I am at a dead end?.:confused:

#4 ·
Just as a follow up to above, hopefully you are aware (and hopefully everyone else is) that you can put the postcode in the sat nav when searching?

The reason I ask is not that I doubt you know as such but because when I went for a test drive at one particular dealers before I bought my car (from a different dealer), the lady who took me on the test drive tried to suggest to me that the sat nav didn't do postcodes. I pulled up at the side of the road to check further because I was incredulous at the suggestion that a sat nav from TomTom in a 2017 car didn't do postcodes and had it been true it would have been a deal breaker for me.

Of course it wasn't true but she didn't know that you don't put the space in between the 2 parts of the postcode. She freely admitted she had learned something new! God knows how many buyers she had dealt with who left with the understanding that it didn't do postcodes and you had to type the town and then the street as if it was 2005.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.