Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all having just bought a 2003 607 I can't get the sat nav to show on the screen it is kind of greyed out and you can't scroll to it using the knob it has a disc in the unit and I have another one on the laptop that needs to be burned to disk
Any ideas
Thanks in advance
Mike

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Hi & welcome.

Which system is it?
Is it a rectangular monochrome screen with a CD-ROM drive in the boot?

When you insert the CD you may see a message "navigation CD-ROM unreadable"? Clean the laser lens -- it's easy to poke a cotton bud in. Even then, you may have to try the CD a few times.

The latest maps for that system are from 2004 and I think I have a copy of them somewhere...

· Registered
29 Posts
Hi I have the 2003 v6 2nd battery was dead when I had it now fixed btw only 43 thou on the clock from new well I have only the part 1 disc for my satnav I think I need to buy another disc etc but my problem is my in car radio unit does not let me access any cd multi player well in fact when I press the cd button nothing happens any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
29 Posts
I cannot access mine via the on screen lcd screen via the knob either atm I just play the radio but everything seems to be working in the boot both units light up cd and the satnav I have installed the software disc I don't have the other one a bit reluctant to buy off eBay and not for it to work etc.

· Registered
29 Posts
I cannot access mine via the on screen lcd screen via the knob either atm I just play the radio but everything seems to be working in the boot both units light up cd and the satnav I have installed the software disc I don't have the other one a bit reluctant to buy off eBay and not for it to work etc.

Any help would be great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.