Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I recently purchased a used Peugeot 508 (2014). Within weeks of purchasing I started to notice things going on in the sat-nav screen. It started with a few vertical lines flickering at the top of the screen. It was only a line or two, so it didn’t bother me. As time went on, the amount of lines increased until just now the whole screen is filled with both horizontal and vertical lines. I can still see that underneath the lines, there’s a functioning sat-nav screen. (I can see the colors that should be there). So this leads me to think that only the display is faulty (then again, I don’t know anything about cars)

I read a post here about other issues with satnav screens and looked for ways to fix this. (Vertical lines on Sat Nav Screen) I think our issues are still sounding somewhat different. I still tried rebooting the screen by pressing CD eject button. This turned the screen off and then it turned on immediately and this did not help in any way.

What to try next? I’m completely lost with this and would appreciate some insights.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You might want to look at this thread

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might want to look at this thread
Thanks, will try some of the tips from there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts