Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have saved a couple of destinations into the sat nav, but I'm blowed if I can now see an option to navigate to them. The only way to bring the list up, as far as I can see, is to save a new destination, but I don't know if you can then navigate to a previously saved one from there.

It's probably staring me in the face, but does anyone know how to do this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Satnav save

I don’t know what satnav system you have but on mine if you go to a new destination you have a choice of going to directory where your saved destinations are listed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the standard SMEG 2 unit, but I've just had another look, and found them under 'Contacts'

This now brings me to another question, although it's probably an obvious answer and I just haven't looked enough again.

How do you delete saved destinations? There are a large number of saved entries from the previous owner which I would like to remove.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've got the standard SMEG 2 unit, but I've just had another look, and found them under 'Contacts'

This now brings me to another question, although it's probably an obvious answer and I just haven't looked enough again.

How do you delete saved destinations? There are a large number of saved entries from the previous owner which I would like to remove.
You can I believe delete ALL sat nav history/saved places somewhere in the Settings menu.

However if you want to just remove single entries at a time the only way I've found to do it is to go into the Phone screen, then Contacts, and remove them in there.
When I tried removing old entries in the Map screen via contacts (like you'd expect) the delete button was unable to be pressed, strangely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Delete items in saved addresses

I have listed this question myself as there does not seem to be anyway of doing this on my system, which is RT6 satnav

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
There is no way to delete saved destinations, apart from restoring factory settings, which deletes everything else you have stored in the SMEG unit too.

Bit of a drop off in my opinion.

·
Registered
179 Posts
There is no way to delete saved destinations, apart from restoring factory settings, which deletes everything else you have stored in the SMEG unit too.

Bit of a drop off in my opinion.
There is though, well on mine :D

It is just a bit of a pain finding it, which should really be straightforward.

I managed to do it the other day by looking at your 'contacts' under the 'phone' section, which also displays your saved map destinations.
You then select the one you wish to delete, and click 'remove' I think.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is though, well on mine :D

It is just a bit of a pain finding it, which should really be straightforward.

I managed to do it the other day by looking at your 'contacts' under the 'phone' section, which also displays your saved map destinations.
You then select the one you wish to delete, and click 'remove' I think.
Yes, I was able to do the same this morning. There was also the option to remove all internal contacts. Managed to clear all the old destinations, just leaving the couple I've saved now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Clearing saved destinations

Thanks gtasean that’s solved it for me, a bit of a pain having to delete in amongst all my phone contacts but makes my own saved destinations much clearer. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts