Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I've a 407sw saloon on a 57 plate with built in sat nav.. i have this weird happening of for no particular reason the sat nav/radio,cd player or screen will suddenly whilst driving around turn off as if the ignition has been turned off and then come back on again all as normal. It'll not do it for a few days even week or so and then suddenly do it again two or three times on the trot... anyone any idea what this is or could be???
Cheers:thumb:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Might need a bsi update somebody might know i had problem with radio coming on by itself and was told about an update might be to do if your battery has gone flat at some point thats when mine started having a mind of its own .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A what update?? All this bloody technology is too much... would that be through a dealer???££££

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one buddy thanks very much.. much appreciated..
Is the only way to update the sat nav by using that company you gave me the link for?? i've seen summit about buying a disc or summit??

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi there
I've a 407sw saloon on a 57 plate with built in sat nav.. i have this weird happening of for no particular reason the sat nav/radio,cd player or screen will suddenly whilst driving around turn off as if the ignition has been turned off and then come back on again all as normal. It'll not do it for a few days even week or so and then suddenly do it again two or three times on the trot... anyone any idea what this is or could be???
Cheers:thumb:
Hi, what is the firmware version of your sat nav ?
Press and hold Menu, go to Radio-Telephone diagnosis, Unit description.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
It is definatly a 2007 and is all factory fitted so i just turn the key and its instantly there.. no discs to mess with or anything.. definatly interested in the update from you... how does it work??? I'll have a check to see what the firmware version is and get back to you..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure what ya mean by firmware but did as you said and i got up unit ref:9664576077
cd number:1301,SW Version unit 7.02.0.1
Dunno if that helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts