Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help have just purchased my 1st Peugeot 308 sw Sr its a 2012 model. I am having problems deleting all the info previous owner has on sat nav, someone has said do a factory reset to completely clear it. Is this recommended to do or will I then lose everything on th system is radio stations etc ? Any help gratefully accepted. TIA

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Which system do you have? Does it have an SD card?

If it's the SD card system you need to press the setup button then simultaneously press & hold the 1, 2 & 3 buttons until the hidden setup screen shows. Scroll down the list till you find factory reset.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I too would like to delete the previous owners sat nav data on my 2015 308SW, no SD like my TomTom has.

Also like to know how to get the free map upgrades?

Will the unit itself need upgrades from time to time and how are they got please?

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I too would like to delete the previous owners sat nav data on my 2015 308SW, no SD like my TomTom has.

Also like to know how to get the free map upgrades?

Will the unit itself need upgrades from time to time and how are they got please?
The way to delete old data depends on the system fitted. I have the RNEG system which uses an SD card for the map and is the only system I am familiar with - hence the questions I asked.

The handbook should give information regarding this (if you have one).
If you don't have the handbook you might find it online here.

The page wil be in French but if you click on the word Francais at the top right you can change the language.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts