Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals
I have a problem with my Peugeot 407 2007 SE Hdi...
I have the sat nav version with the big screen display showing the maps,air con,radio etc. Of late the screen keeps cutting power. The screen goes off completely along with the radio/cd etc and all sound and display vanishes just as if the power has been cut. This seems to have no pattern to it. It can be fine for days and then do it 5 times in a short space of time. I have had the system checked using a fancy checker thing but it displays no faults... i just looked at the price of a new system... jesus!!!
Anyone had this happen or any ideas on what it could be???:help::help::help::help:
Mark...

·
Registered
8 Posts
sounds like you have more or less the same problem as I have.
My 3008 is brand new and has the same problem even after a software update

BUT check my thread : >1100 contacts

Probably you also use your phone and I'm pretty sure ( as is the garage ) that the phone after synchronizing uses too much memory from the nav system and make the whole system go down and reboot.

I know it sound stupid , but cut the bluetooth connection with your phone and check if the problem persist ( probably not )

so basically the nav system does not have sufficient memory to work properly , that's what I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts