Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm wondering about our old 306. It was my father's before he died and we've held on to it for years. I can't bare the idea of scrapping it, but not sure if anyone would buy it?
It's got some MOT and all new discs and pads, it's 80k mileage but it's not exactly a clean example.

Is it of any value?

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yes... get it back on the roads and you have a great little run around that has a shit tonne of sentimental value.

I am in the same boat, the first car I started with 10 years ago was a 306... only recently replaced it but currently sat on my driveway as I don't want to part with the car but at the same time can't be my daily driver! :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to keep it, but haven't got the space. Just wondered if anyone would take it on as a project?

·
5,071 Posts
What engine,/location/price etc ???

Sent from my Lenovo TB-7304F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Thanks for your message.
It’s an S reg 1.6 petrol Meridian with 90k odd miles. Dark red. Based in Sheffield.
Just had all new pads and discs. It’s got an MOT.
I wouldn’t know it’s value. Just spent £200 on the brakes.
Do people want 20 yr old models??

Thanks again,

John

·
11,992 Posts
I might be interested. My dad lives in Sheffield so can take a look for me. Have you got a price in mind?

This is my first 306, a red Meridian! In fact, IIRC I sold it to someone in Sheffield. How crazy would it be if its the same car! It was on 53k when I sold it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG! That car is mint!
Ours is no where near that!
It’s got a few bumps and is quite tatty now tbh!
It owes us £400. Welcome to have a look. Wish it was as sparkly as your first!
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts