Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this on my old 306 and now it seems the 307 suffers the same problem.
I can see bubbles under the bottom of the window rubbers. This was due to rust on my old 306 and I very confident it's the same cause on my 307.
I've searched on various forums but can't seem to find anyone else with this problem (I'm sure I'm not the only one with this).
I've also had a look on ebay to see if anyone has these rubbers for sale, but found nothing.

Please tell me I'm not alone with this problem.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
one of my window rubbers seems to have lifted. i was sure it was rusting underneath. when i checked it wasnt. i dont think these cars rot that much.

have you checked its not just the rubbers being old

·
Registered
130 Posts
apparently its not rusting its a reaction to water getting in - starts in the corners and looks like its bubbling.

live with it - or replace the seals - they are pretty cheap to replace.

cheers

the below quote is from a while back when i made the same enquiry.

The outer front door rubbers part numbers are 9309K9 for the left and 9310H6 for the right. dealer prices are £5.57 each including vat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone know where to buy these weatherstrips online? I've had a google around and ebay but cant find these parts or part numbers.

WINDOW EXTERIOR WEATHERSTRIP
Left - 9309 F5
Right - 9310 D5

I think these are the correct ones I need for a 2006 307 1.6 sport petrol.

·
Registered
5 Posts

My 307 is the same 54 plate bubberling and corrosion under. Rubbers looked all round for some and nothing just had to look for cars being broke and found some have to collect today just hope wen I remove mine theres no dammage underneath?

P

·
0 Posts
My 307 is the same 54 plate bubberling and corrosion under. Rubbers looked all round for some and nothing just had to look for cars being broke and found some have to collect today just hope wen I remove mine theres no dammage underneath?
On mine it was dirt and crap under the rubbers that had built up over the years. Just replace them. Cheap enough and ensure a good clean seal.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just bought a set for my 307 as well. This is really common and I was told it happens because water gets in and the metal inside rusts and bubbles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I cannot find replacement seals anywhere! I'm after passenger side front and back.

Where exactly can you purchase these online?

If they were made out of just rubber I'd be able to get them made. But then I would also need to know the profile shape without removing them!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
5,891 Posts
Normally Dealer only as above they are quite cheap less than £6.00 each from dealer (or were last year when i got some)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Normally Dealer only as above they are quite cheap less than £6.00 each from dealer (or were last year when i got some)
So my facelift 307 has really bubbly window seals and I phoned my local Peugeot garage who quoted some ridiculous figure for the rubber window surrounds, it was over £100!

Am I missing something? I want to get them replaced as they?re a bit of an eyesore!

·
5,891 Posts
They have gone up on price but servicebox shows then at around £15 each inc VAT. If you post VIN i can look up part numbers to be 100% as there are different versions dependent on age/no of doors

·
5,891 Posts
DOOR WINDOW LOWER OUTSIDE SEAL
Front Left 9309 K9 £14.57
Front Right 9310 H6 £14.57

The rear ones are complete with the whole window rubber unlike pre-facelift

Rear Left 9303 G0 £113.75
Rear Right 9303 G1 £113.75

·
Registered
40 Posts
DOOR WINDOW LOWER OUTSIDE SEAL
Front Left 9309 K9 £14.57
Front Right 9310 H6 £14.57

The rear ones are complete with the whole window rubber unlike pre-facelift

Rear Left 9303 G0 £113.75
Rear Right 9303 G1 £113.75
Wow, £113! If it?s purely cosmetic I?ll pass

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have front seals coming off bear door lock and they give white powdery substance if messed with...what options do i have

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Has anyone replaced their rubber window seals with second hand ones taken from a donor car? My current seals are really poor but I’m not prepared to spend the £230 to buy the parts new, it’s a crazy amount of money for an insignificant amount of rubber. If I could take some from a scrapyard it’ll likely be a lot cheaper but I wonder whether their integrity will be compromised. Are they glued in place?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts