Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi there. This is my first post coild someone help please. I brought this 1997 boxer 2.5 diesel. For 500 quid to convert into a camper. It was part converted when I get it not its finished and the mot is due, so ive been trying to do some mechanical repairs to get the road worthy. And I came across this in the pic its the drivers side undwr the battery tjat the engine mount and front cross member attaches too. A big rusty hole:mad: what kind of repair bill would this be , I want to keet the van as its only done 90k full.history and one owner.
Any help would be great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

It all depends how rust there is, they may be more nearby that you haven't found.................I would get it welded it will the best repair.

For an mot I wanted the sills welding up small hole cost about £70.

good luck

·
Registered
4,779 Posts

Hi there. This is my first post coild someone help please. I brought this 1997 boxer 2.5 diesel. For 500 quid to convert into a camper. It was part converted when I get it not its finished and the mot is due, so ive been trying to do some mechanical repairs to get the road worthy. And I came across this in the pic its the drivers side undwr the battery tjat the engine mount and front cross member attaches too. A big rusty hole:mad: what kind of repair bill would this be , I want to keet the van as its only done 90k full.history and one owner.
Any help would be great.
depending on where you are I know someone in leeds that will weld if for really cheap and does a good job too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts