Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Having some issues with my Peugeot 307. Its a 54 plate xsi Hdi 136 and has started having running issues. It first came up with ANTI POLLUTION FAULT and when I had it put on a diagnostic I was advised the EGR needed replacing. I have since done this and had the error message deleted. The anti pollution light has gone but the car is still running terribly, like the turbo is spooling all the time and very hesitant while driving.
Please help???:confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried it and did run better but still feels slightly flat and hesitant around 2000 rpm.
It is remarkably better though so thanks for that, saves my neck muscles with the kangarooing :lol::thumb:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Get a new maf . It will work better with a new one. Better than the old one and better than disconected. The ecu doesnt know how much fuel to inject.

Could try cleaning the old one but there very sensitive so a new one may be best

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get a new maf . It will work better with a new one. Better than the old one and better than disconected. The ecu doesnt know how much fuel to inject.

Could try cleaning the old one but there very sensitive so a new one may be best

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Just been looking on Euro Car Parts for one now and about £50 delivered so a good result that.

Thanks again mate :thumb::thumb::thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts