Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have a problem and I can't find the solution. I'm new to the forum, but not a newb to the software updates. I just need the right advice, and I will try fixing things myself.

Here's the problem.

I have a 308 sw 2013 with RT6 unit.
I tried map update, and after that the unit went crazy. Only after some driving, and normal working of the RT6, It starts Entering the boot loop. I turn on the car, RT6 starts and restarts again and there's that buzzz sound everytime.

So I did a hard reset, pressing eject button for 15 seconds. I wanted it to stop buzzing, since it seemed to me like it's going to die. Now, after the hard reser there is only Logo displayed on the RT6. No buzzing sound.

My question is:

How do I reinstall the firmware and the maps, now that I don't know what firmware version I have?

What can I do in general?

Thanks in advance, and I hope I'm not bothering you too much.

Vlada

·
5,997 Posts
I would try burning firmware onto a CD, load CD into unit and then do a hard reset again. It may then reload firmware from CD. As long as the Firmware version is the same or above it may load.

There is a ISO download link somewhere on the forum or

This is a link to a 2.86B firmware https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnTXjZ-FNkL4jmp3LoJ2DAx7Pop-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts